"My goal is to help all of my players fulfill their potential and learn how to PLAY the game of Golf." - JUSTIN POYNTER
“30 Acres of Endless Shot Making Possibilities”
14,000 square foot performance center includes:
- Five indoor bays
- Putting studio
- Club repair room
- 3,500 sq.ft. fitness facility
- Full Swing simulator
- Lighted Driving Range with numerous greens and bunkers
- 50,000 square foot short game area
- Champions Bermuda Green
- Large practice bunker
- 150 by 100 yard multipurpose area to improve your wedge game
- The Legends Scoring Nine is a challenging layout that provides a variety of opportunities for students to test and develop their game.
As a creation from the design team of Tom Fazio and Jim McLean, the course can be played as a par 3 course or as a practice course. Numerous teeing areas to play par 3 or 4 holes. The course is great for hitting off a variety of lines and for on course short game practice.